Sports Health Seminar
Plan a Good Defense for Your Health
|Click here and fill out the
information to RSVP.
A Free Sports Health Seminar
Presented by Mountainside Hospital
Saturday, February 4, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Mountainside Hospital’s School of Nursing
1 Bay Avenue, Montclair, NJ
Have you put your health on the sidelines?
If so, join us for a BBQ tailgate to learn about sports medicine and what athletes of all ages need to know in order to stay in the game.
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken, chips with salsa/guacamole and other healthy options will be provided.
CBS National News Correspondent
Author, “In the Long Run”
- Your Core for Physical Fitness – Joseph Patanella, Director of Rehabilitation Services & Wound Care
- Concussions in Young Athletes – Dr. Sean Lager, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Heart Health for Men and Women – Dr. Kenneth Bannerman, Cardiologist
- Prostate Cancer Prevention Treatment – Dr. James Saidi, Urologist & Medical Director of Robotic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery Demonstration with the DaVinci Robot – Nick DeMayo, Intuitive Surgical
- When to go to the Emergency Department for a Sports Injury – Dr. Marjory Langer, Director of Emergency Department and Vice President of Medical Staff
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure
- Waist Circumference
- ImPACT online Baseline Concussion Exams
- Prostate Blood Screening (PSA) for men age 40+
FREE parking will be provided in the Mountainside Hospital School of Nursing parking lot. Help create a tailgate atmosphere by bringing your fold out chairs and tailgating games!
Don’t forget to wear your favorite team jersey! Families with young athletes are encouraged to attend.
Mountainside Hospital supports local teams. The team with the most representation will have the chance to score awesome prizes.
To RSVP, email email@example.com or call (973) 429-6964.
To learn more about Mountainside Hospital and their upcoming events, visit www.mountainsidehosp.com