Community Food Bank of NJ
The NJ Spartans will be giving back by volunteering with the Community Food Bank of New Jersey.
The Community FoodBank of New Jersey provides a meaningful volunteer experience in a positive, safe environment that is perfect for individuals, families, and groups of almost any size. Each year we rely on more than 25,000 volunteers to help continue our mission of fighting hunger and poverty throughout New Jersey. Our various projects offer fun and unique ways for our volunteers to contribute their time, talent and resources. Thank you for your desire to aid us in our mission to fight hunger by engaging, educating and empowering our community.
Our Volunteers help in so many ways, including:
- Sorting and repacking food for distribution to well over 500,000 low income people in New Jersey
- Sorting and assembling outfits for individual children in our Kid’s Division
- Preparing our bulk mailings
- Collecting food and turkeys at community food drives
- Assisting with fundraisers like Check-Out Hunger
To learn more about the Community Food Bank of NJ, visit www.njfoodbank.org